Could it BE any more exciting? I mean, seriously, folks, we've got some awesome stuff coming up at the Vienna Moose Lodge, and you won't want to miss it! So, here we are, November, the time when the weather decides to go all moody and bring out the winter gear. But don't worry, we've got some cool things to warm your heart.
First off, let's give a big shoutout to our volunteer bartenders – Chol, Susan, Robyn, and Isa. You guys are the real MVPs! And not to forget our buddy Steve Grosz, who's been helping out with recent events – you rock, man!
And how about Mike Grass, huh? He's been doing some serious hunting and recruiting to find us new bartenders and an administrator. Kudos, my friend!
Oh, and speaking of being part of the action, don't forget our Lodge meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. It's where all the Moose magic happens, so mark those dates in your calendar too!
Now, let's dive into the fun stuff! We've got some events that'll make you say, "Could I BE any more excited?"
- On November 10, we're introducing the new kid on the block – Open Mic Night. Time to unleash your inner rock star, people!
- Then, on November 17, get ready for "Guitars Under the Stars (Thanksgiving Edition)." It's like Friendsgiving but with live music – who can resist that?
- And for all you 80's music lovers, brace yourselves for "The 80's Hair Metal Band Lunatic Fringe" on November 18. I can already hear the air guitars shredding!
- On December 6, we're rolling out the red carpet for music artist Keith Reals as he joins the Moose Lodge family. It's gonna be a blast!
- And to top it all off, on December 9, we're lighting up the Vienna Moose Lodge Christmas tree, and you know what that means – it's party time, baby!
So, don't miss out on all this fun. Get your calendars out, mark those dates, and let's make memories that'll have you saying, "Could this day BE any better?" See you there, my friends!